- We will be following the guidelines for reopening given by the governor’s office.
- Six foot distancing is required between non family groups. Family’s must set together.
- Every other pew will be closed to meet these requirements.
- Please DO NOT change the set up or remove any materials used to mark these areas.
- Our Welcome Team will guide you through a contactless experience from the door directly to your seat.
- During this time please refrain from shaking hands, hugging or high fives
- Please enter through our main entrance facing church street.
- If we reach our capacity for our worship center we will have overflow rooms in the fellowship hall, front foyer, and the choir room that will broadcast the service.
- Connect groups will NOT meet on Sunday mornings.
- There will be no nursery or children’s church on Sunday’s. Children’s activity packets will be provided.
- We believe that this is a great opportunity for your family to worship together in one service. Children of all ages are welcome.
- Masks are also required (cloth, bandanas, scarves, etc.). The church will provide a limited number of masks. Masks are not required for those who have trouble breathing or children under 10.
- Do not attend if you are sick or running a fever especially if they have been running a temperature within the last forty-eight hours prior to the service. Please check the temperature of each family member before arriving.
- Practice regular hand washing and the use of our sanitation stations at the entrances to the worship center
- High-risk populations should continue to utilize our online services (you can find all our ways to view our service on our home page of our website) Remember, there is NO PRESSURE to attend, no one is more or less spiritual. There is no judgment.
- Outside doors will be opened prior to and following the service to reduce contact and ushers will open doors for you.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be removed due to reducing contact services
- The offering will be received in boxes at the entrances to the worship center. We will not pass the offering plate.
- The church will be cleaned prior to each service. They will be utilizing products recommended by the CDC.
- Registration is required to ensure that we do not exceed the maximum capacity as outlined in the governor’s recommendations and in order to prepare for seating and for tracing.
- Registration is open on a first come, first served basis. Registration for service will close when capacities are reached.
- Online registration is preferred. If you are unable to register online please call the church office at 540-483-2641, or email email@example.com
- Registration will open on Sunday and close by or before noon on Thursday of each week if we reach capacity.
- Everyone is welcome to register and attend. You do not have to be a member to join us.
- If you are unable to attend, please deregister as soon as possible so we can make that space available for others.
- Invite others to join you. Text, email or call to let others know that they are welcome. Share posts through your social media accounts.
- Assure your family and friends that we will be taking all precautions to protect you and our community during this time.